Friday, December 13, 2019

Game Journalism Day 4 - the little things

Game Journalism Day 4





The little things


What did you do?


Tell a story - a story with pictures especially about when you found (or made) these little things:

I did forgot this stuff in this, it's so important for the trip, i come on the ship and go other place. But I'm lucky when I recall that stuff, so i lowered the ship and walk back there again because the ship can't fly back.

Got it


I found that on the rock of the desert


Cowboy wobblehead



 It's an animated GIF!


it's an animated GIF



I see the weird cave



Found this in a cave



I found a mop

I see a bowl of rice






















No comments:

Post a Comment

blog

Travel Blog of Breakinglabarrier.com _This blog talking about Flores, Guatemala it is a island. In my opinion, this is a very detailed blo...